Morning walk

Another drear day, but the rain does make wonderful pearls on the grass.








Comments

Keira said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That little purple flower in the last photo is something that grows prolifically in my garden and p-patch. Every year I identify it, but forget what it is the next year when I see it again. Bugleweed...? What do you call it? I have to research it yet again...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ah ha. The other culprit was deadnettle, which as it turns out is a kind of bugleweed. An invasive kind. Glad I figured that out or I wouldn't be able to sleep nights (even though it still means I have to eradicate the stuff from my vegetable bed...)
Jane Badger said…
There is some bugle on the other side of the path - I spotted it today and will try and photograph it tomorrow. The kind we have here has a darker purple flower and dark foliage. Good luck eradicating your deadnettle from the veg patch!

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s