PBOTD 27th October: Samantha Alexander - the Riding School Series

I think this is going to be a post which is principally of pretty pictures, because my lovely plan, which was to read some of these stories before I featured them, hasn't actually come to anything. What I will say is that I think this series is possibly the first in the UK pony book world to write an entire series from different points of view in each book. Do correct me if you think I'm wrong. It's a format that has been used relatively recently by Kelly McKain in her Pony Camp Diaries series.









The Riding School Series
Jodie
Emma
Steph
Kate
Sophie
Rachel

~  0  ~

More on Samantha Alexander

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s