Another Pegasus photo

Just found this Pegasus Toys ad, which comes from Pony Magazine December 1961. I'm sorry about the yellow stripe. My scanner, which is pretty ancient, has now decided everything needs a yellow stripe, no matter what I do.

I really like this Pegasus model: it's much more delicate than the Julips, which love them though I do, are on the clumpy side. The hound's rather gorgeous too. It's a pity Isis and Pegasus became defunct. It would be interesting to know if the moulds still exist, as I think they're much more attractive than Julips and surely there would be an opportunity there for someone prepared to make the investment.



Just found this

Comments

Val said…
fascinating..they do look true to life don't they
一能靜 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s