PBOTD: 7th June - Pippa Funnell - Moonshadow the Derby Winner

There's a brief break in my series on my bookselling days, because it's Derby Day. The Epson Derby Day, that is, not the Kentucky one.

Orion, 2011, 1st edition
You would have thought, if you work at home, that you would remember to watch the Derby, but I haven't managed it, not once in all the years I've worked from home. Because, of course, I am massively dedicated and live only for work.

Actually, I love steeplechasing, but find it difficult to get worked up about flat racing.

The Derby-themed book for today is one of Pippa Funnell's Tilly series. It's Moonshadow the Derby Winner. 

~  0  ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s